Committed to all our communities - including our online community.
Our social media channels
@DukeEnergy, News, events and information
@DE_Nuclear, Nuclear insights and updates, and community events in the Carolinas
@DE_RandyW, Duke Energy communicator for Renewable Energy
@DE_MeghanM, Communicator for Duke Energy and Piedmont Natural Gas
@DE_PaigeL, Duke Energy communicator for power delivery and storms
@DE_BillNorton, Duke Energy communicator for environment and community impact
@DE_ShawnaB, Duke Energy communicator in North Carolina for corporate social responsibility
DE_FLPresident, Duke Energy State President for Florida
@DE_AnaGibbs, Duke Energy communicator in Florida
@DE_AudreyS, Duke Energy communicator in Florida
@DE_NCPresident, Duke Energy State President for North Carolina
@DE_JeffB, North Carolina information and updates
DE_EmilyK, Duke Energy communicator in North Carolina
@DE_LoganK, Duke Energy communicator in North Carolina
@DE_KeithRich, Duke Energy communicator in North Carolina
DE_SCPresident, Duke Energy State President for South Carolina
@DE_RyanMosier, Duke Energy communicator in South Carolina
DE_OHKYPres, Duke Energy State President for Ohio and Kentucky
@DE_SallyT, Duke Energy communicator for the Midwest
@DE_AngelineP, Duke Energy communicator in Indiana
@DE_KenzieB, Duke Energy communicator in Indiana
@DE_LeeF, Duke Energy communicator in Ohio
@DE_CaseyK, Duke Energy communicator in Ohio/Kentucky
News, events, energy tips, services and information
Duke Energy Nuclear Education
Reliable, carbon-free, 24/7 energy for communities in the Carolinas
Duke Energy Corporation
News, events and information about our company
CEO Lynn Good
Read more about our CEO and LinkedIn Influencer, Lynn Good, and her perspectives on the energy industry.
Instagram photos and videos
Our official voice
Please follow these guidelines when providing comments in any area of the Duke-Energy.com site. Content that does not adhere to the following guidelines will be removed from this website.
Please don’t submit content:
- That is illegal, obscene, vulgar, offensive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, hateful, abusive, discriminatory, racially or religiously biased or offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, indecent or embarrassing to any other person or entity, or otherwise restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- That is invasive of privacy, injurious or objectionable to third parties;
- That is fraudulent or otherwise constitutes or contains false, inaccurate or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact;
- That violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance, code or regulation;
- That consists of or contains advertisements, political campaigning, commercial solicitations, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind, mass mailings, any form of "spam", embedded links, or references to other products, offers, websites, URLs, or viruses (for the purposes of these Community Guidelines, "viruses" includes, without limitation, software routines, codes or instructions, hardware components or combinations thereof, that are designed to (a) permit unauthorized access to software; or (b) disable, delete, modify, damage, or erase software, hardware or data, including, but not limited to, components that are commonly referred to as "viruses," "back doors," "time bombs," "Trojan Horses," "worms" or "drop dead devices");
- That consists of or contains e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of personal or contact information;
- For which you were compensated or provided any consideration by any third party;
- That identifies any specific person, including any employees of Duke Energy; or
- That contains off-topic information.
- This site contains links to videos on YouTube and other third-party sites.
- We've provided links to these sites because they have information or features that may be of interest to you as a visitor to the Duke Energy website. When visiting these sites, you'll be visiting sites that aren't under the management or control of Duke Energy, and aren't governed by the privacy, security or accessibility policies of Duke Energy.
- Duke Energy does not necessarily endorse the views expressed, or the facts presented, on these sites. Further, Duke Energy does not endorse any commercial products that may be advertised or available on these sites.
- We support the community guidelines on each of the sites on this page and expect our visitors to do the same.
- If you're commenting on duke-energy.com content, be sure to read our community guidelines.
- We moderate our YouTube comments. We won't approve comments that are off-topic, include personal attacks or offensive language, infringe on copyright or are meant to sell a product or service.
- If you have a Duke Energy service request, please visit Duke Energy Contact Us. We are unable to address those requests via our social media channels.