Brighter opportunities. Brighter futures.
We have a long-standing commitment to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We’re also dedicated to attracting and retaining a highly skilled and diverse workforce. We’re proud of our partnerships with leading colleges, universities and organizations, including:
- American Association of Blacks in Energy
- Association for Women in Science
- Human Rights Campaign
- Latin Americans Working for Achievement
- National Association of Black Accountants
- National Black MBA
- National Society of Black Engineers
- North Carolina A&T University
- North Carolina Central University
- Society for Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- Winston-Salem State University
Our diversity and inclusion efforts build and enable Duke Energy’s workforce to deliver the right products and services to our customers. We provide an inclusive environment where all people are valued, respected and can reach their full potential.
Learn more about diversity and inclusion at Duke Energy.
Duke Energy has a long-standing commitment to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Meet our employees. See how they describe the company's inclusive culture.
These councils advance diversity as a core value and engage with the community.
These groups focus on employee professional development and community outreach.
Our company is consistently recognized for our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Diversity is not just a metric. A diverse workforce and leadership team benefits our company, customers and communities.
The culture, accountability and support for diversity, equity and inclusion starts at the top.
View videos of employees describing the inclusive culture at Duke Energy.