Get the Duke Energy app
Manage your account on the go.Watch Video
Pay and view your bill
Access and pay your bill on the go. You can also view your billing history.
Report an outage
Inform us if your power is out and get updates on when it is estimated to be restored.
Track energy usage
View your past and recent energy use so you can better manage it and get more detailed information.
Set up bill reminders
Stay on top of your bill so you know when to pay.
Take advantage of our energy- and money-saving offers.
You can reach our customer support if you ever have questions about your service or your account.
- Sign in to the Duke Energy app with the same credentials you use to access your existing profile. You can then choose to use face or fingerprint recognition like TouchID® or FaceID® for future logins. Don't have a profile? You can do this either from the app or by registering here.
- No, the Duke Energy app is free! However, you should check with your wireless carrier to review the terms of their data or wireless service costs.
- If you forgot your password, simply tap “Can’t Sign In?” on the Home Screen to reset your password via Email or Text. Note: You will need to reset your biometrics once you change your password.
- Yes, if you have more than one account, you can toggle between them by selecting “More” from the bottom navigation. From there, simply tap “Switch Account” and select the account you’d like to view. Note: Our Small and Medium Business Customers can use the app if they have three or fewer business accounts on their profile.
- Current features include:
- Billing and payment (bill pay and billing history)
- View energy usage
- Report an outage (including natural gas in Ohio and Kentucky)
- Product and service offers
- Customer service