A $180 Home Energy Assessment - FREE
You sign up. We come over. You save.Sign Up Now
Home Energy House Call
During your free home energy assessment, our energy specialist will check your home for air leaks, examine your insulation levels, check your appliances and more. Plus, you’ll get a free Energy Efficiency Starter Kit to help you start saving right away.
- Free in-home energy assessment
- Free personalized report with recommendations to save energy and money
- Free energy savings kit with weatherstripping, showerhead and more
- Sign up now or call 844.346.4366 to get started.
One homeowner must be present during the Home Energy House Call. A trained energy specialist will visit your home, at your convenience, to conduct a thorough in-home analysis. The energy specialist will:
- Analyze your total home energy usage.
- Check your home for air leaks.
- Examine your insulation levels.
- Review your appliances and heating/cooling system.
Based on the information collected, our expert will give you a custom-tailored report detailing steps you can take to increase efficiency and lower your energy bill.
Save water and use less energy to heat water, without compromising consistent water pressure.
Kitchen Faucet Aerator
Conserve water and save energy with swivel and water flow control.
Bathroom Faucet Aerators
Get great water pressure while conserving water and energy.
The adhesive-backed closed cell foam weatherstrip seals out drafts around doors and windows.
Hot Water Pipe Wrap
Helps reduce water and energy use by preventing heat loss while hot water travels through your pipes.
Purchase discounted energy-efficient products and our energy specialists can install them for you for free.
Special Offer for Home Energy House Call participants
Google Nest Thermostat for just $100 + FREE installation
Over $175 in total savings!
Google Nest Thermostat makes it easy to save energy anytime, anywhere! Control your system, receive alerts and monitor usage at home or when you're on the go.
• Savings Finder looks for more ways to save and suggests tweaks to your schedule in the app.
• Has app to control and monitor home temperature from anywhere
• Control the temperature of your home using your voice. Just ask Google.
• Optional trim plate available
Is your system compatible?
Be sure your system is compatible prior to purchasing a Google Nest Thermostat. This means your home has broadband Internet with Wi-Fi and the smart thermostat is compatible with your current HVAC systems. Use Google Nest Thermostat's compatibility checker. A limited number of thermostat installation appointments are available each month.
Please direct all questions regarding a product to the applicable manufacturer. Any non-Duke Energy logo or trademark is owned by its respective manufacturer or its assignee. All rights reserved. Google and Google Nest Thermostat are trademarks of Google LLC.