The future is here.
Helps attract new customers and encourage longer visits from EV drivers
Helps enhance the visibility of your organization’s sustainability efforts
Helps provide an added benefit to customers or employees who drive EVs
- Gives drivers around 25 miles of range per hour depending on the vehicle and the equipment
- Great for retail establishments, workplace charging, and multi-family dwellings
- Can be set on a pedestal or mounted to an exterior wall, depending on parking space configuration
- J1771 Connector. Compatible with all cars (Tesla® provides an adapter). Charging cable and connector sometimes included with the EV.
DC Fast Charging
- Fastest EV charging option. Up to 250 miles of range per hour with 50 to 125 miles of range chargeable in 15 minutes depending on the car and the equipment.
- Best locations are usually at commercial establishments along highway corridors or at a business for fleet use
- DC Fast Charging is mostly used to facilitate long-distance driving.
- CHAdeMO Connector: Nissan®, Mitsubishi® and Kia®. Tesla adapter available.
- CCS (SAE Combo) Connector: All brands besides Tesla.
Reduce maintenance and operations costs by switching to electric forklifts, TRUs and even minivans.
Use our tool to find out how much your company could save by going electric.
Discover what options are on the market for residential customers and how you can save on fuel and more.