Expanding and executing your business plan in IndianaIndiana is often recognized as the “Crossroads of America” for its central location, advanced manufacturing base and efficient transportation systems. However, Indiana is now finding growing success in the technological research and development markets, which provides businesses with additional reasons for expanding in Indiana.
Indiana’s Top 10 business success factors:
- Home to some of the world’s most advanced research facilities
- Strategic and central geographic location
- More interstate highways intersect Indiana than any other state
- Leading air cargo and package services operate major facilities in Indiana
- Top educational institutions
- High-quality workforce with admirable work ethic
- Competitive tax rates
- Competitive energy costs significantly below national and regional averages
- One of major exporters in the country
- Cost of living below national average
We are happy to connect you with the Indiana Economic Development Corporation.
Economic Development in
A pro-business climate offers low energy costs and a skilled, productive workforce.
Home to nine Fortune 500 companies, top-tier amenities and a diverse workforce.
Indiana's central location and efficient transportation are ideal for new or expanding businesses.
Florida’s large, talented workforce and streamlined regulations help businesses thrive.