Making a payment by mail
Prefer to pay your Duke Energy bill by mail?
Remember these important reminders:
- Include the return portion of your bill with your check or money order in the envelope provided.
- If you no longer have the return envelope, please use a standard business sized envelope.
- Provide all payment stubs totaling the amount of your check or money order.
- If you are making multiple payments, please provide a list of accounts and corresponding amounts to be paid in a table format such as Microsoft Excel. View example.
- Write your Duke Energy account number on your check or money order or Excel spreadsheet.
- Do not use staples or paper clips.
- Use black or blue ink. Other colors may cause a delay in processing due to poor quality.
- Do not send cash.