Equal Payment Plan
Take the surprises out of your monthly bills with the Equal Payment Plan (EPP).
Once you enroll in EPP, you'll receive a bill each month for the same amount. It's a great way to smooth the peaks and valleys of seasonal electric usage and enable you to budget with precision.
Here's how it works:
- We estimate your electric bill for the year based on previous billing records.
- We divide that amount into 11 equal payments that you'll make each month.
- The 12th month is used to settle your account.
If you paid for more electricity than you used over the first 11 months, we'll credit your account the difference. If you used more electricity than you paid for, then you're billed for that amount. Your EPP payments may be adjusted each year depending upon your electricity usage and current electric rates.
To be eligible for the Equal Payment Plan, the following must be true:
- Your account has had service at least six months.
- Your last 12 payments have been received on or before the past due date appearing on your monthly bill.
How to Get Started
- To sign up for Equal Payment Plan, you must be registered for Online Services.
- Click on Billing and Payment Options in the navigation menu on the left hand side of the page, then choose Equal Payment Plan.