Six states, endless opportunities.
Connecting you to power intensive locations and more.
Our Economic Development team is dedicated to your project’s success from start to finish:
- Early preview of power intensive sites and buildings for specific industries
- Competitive rates and incentives
- Sustainable energy solutions
- Site visits and stakeholder alignment
View power-intensive sites and buildings for specific industries through our Business Recruitment Team.
Get site location assistance and site visit support across the six-state jurisdictions we serve.
Rates & Incentives
Work with our team to ensure maximum savings and explore incentive riders available in all states.
- Duke Energy is executing an aggressive clean energy transition to help achieve goals of 50% – 70% carbon reduction from electric generation by 2030 and net–zero carbon emissions by 2050.
- We know clean energy goals are often unique, and that’s why we offer several options for large business customers including on site, off site and financial solutions.
SIX STATE SERVICE TERRITORY
We are committed to the economic vitality of the communities we serve.
FORTUNE 150 COMPANY
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) is headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., and is one of America’s largest energy holding companies.
A NAME YOU CAN TRUST
Duke Energy is well known for affordability and reliability.