By registering for My Duke Energy, you can check the status of your service requests online. You’ll also find the tools and resources you need to work with Duke Energy – all in one handy online location. And it’s available 24/7 Monday through Friday, 365 days a year.
Register for My Duke Energy
- To set up a My Duke Energy account, the first step is to request an enrollment key.
- Once you receive your enrollment key, you can use it to register for My Duke Energy and create your unique username and password.
Sign in to My Duke Energy to check job status
- If you already have an account, it’s as easy as signing in to My Duke Energy from the Builders and Developers home page.
- From your My Duke Energy page, just enter the Duke Energy work request number to check the status on a particular job.
Check job status by phone
- Call 800.454.3853.
- To check your job status by phone, have your work request number ready.