Duke Energy ranked as one of Newsweek's most responsible American companies
- Duke Energy was ranked 125 on Newsweek's list of 300 most responsible American companies. Newsweek partners with global data research firm Statista and rankings are based on publicly available key performance indicators derived from sustainability reports as well as an independent survey among 6,500 citizens.
Duke Energy ranks No. 1 among U.S. utilities for investor transparency
- Duke Energy was ranked No. 1 for transparency among the nation’s utilities – and No. 16 among all companies – by Labrador Advisory Services based on quality and completeness of information.
SAP Industry Innovation Award
- Duke Energy was honored with the SAP Industry Innovation Award for excellence in customer service.
Black Enterprise "Best Companies for Diversity"
- Black Enterprise Magazine recognized Duke Energy for our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Forbes' 2019 "America's Best Employers"
- Duke Energy was named to Forbes' 2019 America's Best Employers list, which is determined by a survey of 50,000 Americans.
Forbes' 2019 "Best Employers for Diversity"
- Duke Energy was named one of Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity. The list was compiled by surveying 50,000 Americans working for businesses with at least 1,000 employees.
Fortune's 2019 "World's Most Admired Companies"
- Duke Energy was named to Fortune magazine's 2019 list of the World's Most Admired Companies, ranking 5th among gas and electric utilities.
Human Rights Campaign's "Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality"
- Duke Energy was named to the Human Rights Campaign's 2019 "Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality" list with a perfect score of 100 percent in its Corporate Equality Index.
Woman Engineer Magazine's 2019 Top Employers for Female Engineers
- In 2019, Woman Engineer Magazine recognized Duke Energy as one of the top 50 employers that female engineers believe would provide a positive working environment.