Smart $aver® Incentive Program Trade Ally
Encourage businesses to improve their facilities with energy efficient technologies and everybody wins. With Duke Energy's Smart $aver Incentive program, you can make it easier for your customers to justify an upgrade to higher efficiency equipment.
View our current Smart $aver program overview and a summary of available incentives.
View a complete list of all Smart $aver program incentives.
If your equipment isn't included in the Prescriptive Incentive program, it may qualify under the Smart $aver Custom Incentive program.
- T-8 4ft & Lamps w/ Electronic Ballasts
- T-5 4ft & Lamps w/ Electronic Ballasts
- Occupancy Sensors
- CFLs, LED Signals
Variable Frequency Drive Incentives
- VFDs for HVAC Applications (</= 50 HP)
- VFDs for Process Pumping (</= 50 HP)
- Packaged Terminal Units
- Various Rooftop & Unitary Units
- Programmable Thermostats
- Window Film
- High-Efficiency Pumps (up to 20 HP)
- Alternative applications may qualify through the Custom Incentive program
- Air-Cooled Reciprocal & Screw Type
- Water-Cooled Screw & Centrifugal Type
Food Service Incentives
- Vending Equipment Controls
- ENERGY STAR® Ice Machines, Refrigeration & Freezer Doors, Griddles, Fryers & Ovens
Process Equipment Incentives
- Injection Molding Barrel Wraps
- Compressed Air Nozzles
- Dryer Line Duct Insulation
Information Technology Incentives
- Desktop Computers
- Computer Servers
- PC Power Management
- Control Plug Strips
ENERGY STAR® is a registered trademark of the US Environmental Protection Agency