Tips for Selecting a Contractor:
- Search below for Participating Contractors in your area.
- Choose more than one Participating Contractor to evaluate.
- Ask for and check references.
- Get written, itemized estimates from each contractor.
- For HVAC installs, to ensure the right size unit, ask each for a load calculation.
Now, select the Participating Contractor that is right for you!
Note: These programs are new to the state of North Carolina and the contractor network is still being developed. If there is not a participating contractor currently serving your area we encourage you to:
- Contact your local contractor and express your interest in the program
- Refer them to our program website at www.duke-energy.com/smartsaver
- Check back often as contractors will be added to the network on a weekly basis.
By providing this list of participating vendors, Duke Energy in no way endorses nor offers promotional support of any of the vendors listed above and does not assume responsibility for verification of vendor certifications or licensing. Furthermore, participating vendors are not restricted to those listed.