Energy Information & Control Services
What are Energy Information and Control Services?
Duke Energy can provide energy information and control services to help you better manage your energy usage, identify savings opportunities, and verify system performance.
Features & Benefits
Our Energy Information and Control Services not only provide metering and sub-metering for electricity usage but also for water, air, gas, and steam usage. We also provide control capabilities for HVAC, lighting, process equipment, compressors, and boilers.
- Provides a single source provider of technology-based energy management solutions.
- Incorporates our team’s knowledge and experience with rate structures, energy usage pattern interpretation, and metering expertise not available in the market.
- Addresses any issue that involves measuring, sensing, data presentation, control and results feedback.
- Provides energy price sensitive strategies and solutions including fuel switching and demand curtailment – utilizing automatic delivery of energy price data via Web technology.
- Energy Profiler Online (EPO) – Let Duke Energy provide you with an online tool to help you better track and manage your electric usage.
How to Get Started
Contact our Customer Account Services at BusinessServiceCenter@duke-energy.com.