What are Energy Assessments?
Energy assessments are professional engineering studies that identify energy conservation measures and assist in lowering energy costs.
Features & Benefits
Our energy assessments not only provide you with valuable insight into your energy usage, but they also:
- Can be tailored to meet the needs of your specific building type including industrial, commercial, hospitals, data centers, and more.
- Supply you with energy efficiency information and potential energy reduction recommendations.
- Alert you to benefits available through other energy efficiency products and services, such as Duke Energy's Smart $aver Incentives.
- Allow you to understand the impacts of implementing energy efficiency measures.
- Offer potential assistance subsidizing the cost of the assessment.
An energy professional will visit your facility and investigate energy-saving opportunities. You will receive on-site engineering expertise and a comprehensive report detailing the findings and potential projects with paybacks. There is an on-site assessment fee; however, you can recover this expense by taking advantage of Duke Energy’s Smart $aver Incentives.