- Waived credit card fees – you can now make fee-free payments with your debit or credit card.
- New Time-of-Use rate – shift energy usage to off-peak times to save.
- Lower seasonal rates in the spring, summer and fall – the standard RS-1 rate schedule now benefits from reduced kWh charges from March through November.
- Off-peak charging credit for electric vehicles – electric vehicle owners can earn a $10 monthly credit for charging their electrical vehicle during off-peak times.
- Reduced connection fees – if you choose to temporarily disconnect service, you can reconnect later for just $12; down from $28 in years past.
- Same-day service connections – start new service more quickly with weekday and Saturday* requests.
Get a comprehensive view of all of the current rates by visiting our website.