- Regular full-time domestic employees
- Regular fixed-term domestic employees
- Regular part-time domestic employees
- Domestic probationary employees
- Domestic technical co-ops
- Domestic retirees
New hires are eligible to participate in the program on the date of hire, but there may be a short delay before they can access the giving system to log their volunteer hours. New hires are typically granted access to the giving system within 5 business days of the hire date. In the event that a new hire performs volunteer work before having access to the system, he or she will be able to enter the information after access has been granted.