Solar Energy Project highlights
Duke Energy Renewables owns and operates more than 100 megawatts (MW) of photovoltaic (PV) solar power projects at 15 solar farms across the country, delivering customized solar solutions for utilities, municipalities and large business customers. Since 2009, Duke Energy has invested more than a half billion dollars to grow its solar power business.
INDU: a joint venture between Duke Energy Renewables and Integrys Energy Services
Through its 50-50 partnership with Integrys Energy, Duke Energy Renewables has also developed more than 15 MW of small-scale, rooftop and ground-mounted distributed solar installations in Arizona, California, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts.
Our solar farms
View our Solar Energy Projects fact sheet for a summary of Duke Energy Renewables' commercial solar farms, or click on one of the links below for an overview of each project.
- Highlander Solar Power, CA (21 MW)
- Bagdad Solar Power, AZ (15 MW)
- Blue Wing Solar Power (14MW) , TX
- Washington White Post Solar Power (12.5 MW), NC
- Black Mountain Solar Power, AZ (10 MW)
- Gato Montes Solar Power, AZ (6 MW)
- Stanton Solar Power, FL (6 MW)
If you are interested in contacting Duke Energy Renewables about a commercial solar power project, please email us.