The Businesses We're In
Duke Energy is a leading energy company focused on electric power and gas distribution operations, and other energy services in the Americas – including a growing portfolio of renewable energy assets.
- Regulated Utilities
- Duke Energy’s Regulated Utilities operations provide safe, reliable and competitively priced electricity to customers in North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
- Duke Energy Renewables
- Duke Energy Renewables is a leader in developing innovative wind and solar energy solutions for customers throughout the U.S. Our wind and solar farms, located in 12 states, produce more than 2,000 megawatts of emission-free electricity.
- International Energy
- Duke Energy’s International operations are located in the Central and South American countries of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala and Peru.
- Duke Energy Commercial Transmission
- Commercial Transmission partners with other proven and experienced companies to build, own and operate transmission lines and gas pipelines across the U.S.
- Energy Services
- Let us be your energy partner. Meet the complex energy challenges of today’s business world with our customized solutions that advance your business goals, improve operational performance and lower risk.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Get news and updates on Duke Energy’s merger, acquisition and divestiture activities. Includes articles, videos and news releases.