EnergyExplorium Welcome to the EnergyExplorium!
Please note: Due to current renovations at the EnergyExplorium, group reservations (of 10 or more) are unavailable through the end of the year. Walk-ins are still welcome.
The EnergyExplorium offers:
- A self-directed learning environment for kids of all ages.
- Detailed teaching materials for instructors and teachers.
- Presentations on nuclear energy and basic electricity.
- A mile-long nature trail that borders Lake Norman and a backpack full of nature guides.
- A large auditorium perfect for viewing a movie or hosting a business meeting or community group.
- Several interactive exhibits on subjects ranging from saving energy to tracking weather.
- A beautiful picnic shelter next to a butterfly garden.