EnergyExplorium Welcome to the EnergyExplorium!
Please note: The EnergyExplorium is only available by appointment and for groups of 10 or more, so be sure you have several tour dates for your visit or group tour and complete the Group Visitation Form.
The EnergyExplorium offers:
- A self-directed learning environment for kids of all ages.
- Detailed teaching materials for instructors and teachers.
- Presentations on nuclear energy and basic electricity.
- A mile-long nature trail that borders Lake Norman and a backpack full of nature guides.
- A large auditorium perfect for viewing a movie or hosting a business meeting or community group.
- Several interactive exhibits on subjects ranging from saving energy to tracking weather.
- A beautiful picnic shelter next to a butterfly garden.