Our Supplier Diversity Program is strongly committed to helping businesses like yours create and reach business opportunities.
If you are not already registered with our Supplier Diversity Program and would like to be, please register.
Along with registering with our Supplier Diversity Program online, we ask that you also provide us your Supplier Diversity Certification. If you have questions regarding certification, please feel free to contact us via e-mail. We prefer: NMSDC, WBENC and SBA and NWBOC certification.
- Supplier Diversity Program Overview
- At Duke Energy, it is our privilege, policy and practice to proactively seek and build relationships with diverse suppliers capable of providing quality commodities and services at competitive prices.
- Diverse Supplier Definitions
- A diverse supplier is defined as a certified business that is at least 51 percent owned, managed and controlled by one or more of the following groups: minorities, women, veterans and Hub Zone suppliers.
- Supplier Diversity Resources
- Links to useful Web sites related to Supplier Diversity.