Electronic Transactions - Enporion
Important Message for Our Suppliers About the Merger
Progress Energy is now a part of Duke Energy. Companies doing business with Progress Energy prior to January 1, 2012, will need to visit the Progress Energy website for certain features such as Supplier Net.
What is Enporion?
Enporion® is a leading supply chain management services and technology company, focused on improving the efficiency of business transactions between buyers and suppliers.
Who Qualifies and Why?
- Enporion is for current Duke Energy suppliers.
- Duke Energy encourages its suppliers to receive their business transactions via the Internet. Existing suppliers should contact their assigned Duke Energy buyer if they are interested in receiving their orders by this method.
- Suppliers are only required to have an Internet connection and a Web browser for this service.
- Suppliers set up to receive their purchase orders via the Internet will retrieve them from Enporion using their Order Manager tool (hosted suppliers), or will have them sent directly to the supplier's system (integrated suppliers).
- Suppliers will be assigned a personal identification number and password in order to be granted access to the secure Web browser connection. Therefore, suppliers can only see their own orders.