Important Message for Our Suppliers About the Merger
Progress Energy is now a part of Duke Energy. Companies doing business with Progress Energy prior to , will need to visit the Progress Energy website for certain features such as Supplier Net and Freight Instructions. Learn more about the impacts of the merger on current suppliers to Duke Energy and Progress Energy in this communication from our chief procurement officer.
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- If you are interested in doing business with us, please read our Supplier Code of Conduct. (PDF, 274.27 KB)
- Supplier Registration
- Potential suppliers are encouraged to complete the supplier registration form to be considered for work with Duke Energy.
- RFx - PowerAdvocate Collaborative Sourcing
- By using the PowerAdvocate Collaborative Sourcing tool, Duke Energy expects to improve the speed and efficiency by which it sources material, equipment and services.
- Renewable Energy Requests for Proposals
- As part of Duke Energy’s commitment to the environment, renewable energy options are a vital resource in our energy portfolio. Check out the status of Renewable Energy RFPs in your state of interest.
- Electronic Transactions - Enporion
- Duke Energy uses Enporion to send electronic transactions to suppliers via the Internet.
- Supplier Diversity
- Through Supplier Diversity, we build relationships with businesses owned by minorities, women, veterans, and HubZone suppliers capable of providing commodities and services at competitive prices.
- General Contractor Training
- Provides necessary information and required training for prospective contractors.
- Contractor Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Orientation and Training
- Provides necessary information and required training for prospective EHS contractors.
- Nuclear Safe Work Practices
- Provides necessary information for prospective contractors.
- Power Delivery Safe Work Practices
- Provides necessary information for prospective contractors. (pdf, 1218.91 KB)
- Brand Protection Policy
- We expect suppliers who interact with our customers to conduct themselves at all times in ways that reinforce and strengthen the Duke Energy brand. Use of Duke Energy’s brand is not permitted without express written permission which is rarely granted. (pdf, 97.53 KB)
- Duke Energy Florida 2018 RFP for Electric Generating Capacity
- Duke Energy Florida is seeking Pre-Release RFP comments prior to issuing an RFP on Oct. 8, 2013.