Billing & Payment
- Use Duke Energy's free Paperless Billing and Online Payment service to receive, view and pay your bill online. Set up automatic Monthly Payments or make an immediate payment.
Pay With Credit Card, Debit Card or Electronic Check
- Make an immediate payment online with Western Union Speedpay®. A fee of $1.50 for residential accounts and $12.95 for non-residential accounts applies to each payment
Automatic Payment Plan
- Automatically withdraw payment from your bank account.
Equal Payment Plan
- Enjoy the benefits of predictable monthly payments.
Combine Billing & Payment Options
- Combine Paperless Billing, Equal Payment Plan and Automatic Monthly Payment to make your monthly payment more convenient.
More Billing & Payment Options
Understanding Your Bill
- Pay your Duke Energy bill at convenient locations in more than 70 Carolina cities and towns.
Read Your Bill
- Use this interactive page to better understand the bill Duke Energy sends you each month.
Paying by Mail
- Mail your payment directly to Duke Energy.
Read Your Meter
- Learn how to read your electric meter and monitor your electricity usage through the month.
Billing Frequently Asked Questions
- Get answers to the most commonly asked questions.
South Carolina Bill Inserts
- An online view of recent customer bill inserts.
Termination of Service Due to Nonpayment of Bill
- Procedures for Termination of Electric Service Due to Nonpayment of Bill: Residential Customers Including those with Special Needs
- Review Duke Energy Carolinas' electric rates.