My Duke Energy
What is My Duke Energy?
My Duke Energy is a dedicated portal Web site that provides our large business customers access to their account information as well as a suite of energy-related tools, resources and services to help them manage their energy costs.
Features & Benefits
Access detailed information and services to help you understand your energy options, optimize your energy usage and make your business more efficient and effective.
- Online account access
- Energy pricing tools and comparisons
- Breaking energy news
- Up-to-the-minute weather information
- Online bill viewing and online payment
How to Get Started
- If you already have an account, Sign in
- If you already have an Enrollment Key you can begin the registration now. Enter your Enrollment Key on this page and follow the registration instructions.
- Request an Enrollment Key if you don't have one. An enrollment key will allow you to register for My Duke Energy, create your own user name and password, and have one single access point to all that Duke Energy offers.
- To learn more, contact your Business Relations Manager or Customer Account Services at Businessservicecenter@duke-energy.com
- Paperless Billing and Online Payment Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if I forget my User Name?
A. If you forget your User Name, select "Forget Your user name / password?" in the "Customer Sign In" box. You will be asked to enter your e-mail address. If the e-mail address you enter matches what you entered when you created your User Name, your User Name will be sent automatically to you via e-mail.
Q. What if I forget my password?
A. If you forget your password, select "Forgot Your user name / password?" in the "Customer Sign In" box. You will be asked to enter your User Name and e-mail address. Then, you will be shown the "secret questions" you entered when you created your User Name. If you successfully answer the secret questions, you will be given the opportunity to create a new password.
Q. What is an enrollment key?
A. An enrollment key is a special one-time computer-generated key that Duke Energy issues to customers to allow them to enroll in the My Duke Energy Web site.
Q. Who do I contact with technical issues and/or questions about the Web site?
A. Please contact Customer Account Services at Businessservicecenter@duke-energy.com with your observations, comments, and/or technical issues. We welcome your suggestions on how we can improve our service to you!