What is Power Status?
Power Status is a free online service that lets you know if a power outage is affecting your business location. Real-time information is right at your fingertips, and automatic alerts notify you if and when an outage is reported – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Features & Benefits
- View your facilities' electric accounts online and know at once if the power is on or off.
- Designate key staff members to receive automatic alerts via e-mail, cell phone or text pager.
- Report power outages instantly online.
- Learn the estimated time of restoration for your outage.
At Duke Energy, delivering reliable electric service is top priority. But there are times when power interruptions are outside our control. For those occasions, it’s important that you have the ability to make quick and informed decisions critical to your facility’s operations.
How to Get Started
- Enrollment is free.
- To sign up for Power Status, contact your business relations manager or the Business Service Center at 800-777-0046.
- Once enrolled, you will access Power Status through My Duke Energy – a dedicated Web Portal for our business customers.
For additional information about Power Status, call us at 800-777-0046.
Note: Transmission and non-metered accounts are presently ineligible.