Duke Energy Florida Rates & Tariffs
Acrobat Reader is required to view the following schedules marked "PDF." Select "ACROBAT READER" to install.
Retail Rate Schedules
The following documents contain Duke Energy's retail rate schedules as approved by the Florida Public Service Commission:
Below you'll find Duke Energy's retail rate schedules, area of service, communities served, standard forms and contracts, and general rules and regulations for electric service as approved by the Florida Public Service Commission.
- Section No. I - Area of Service (PDF)
- Section No. II - Miscellaneous (PDF)
- Section No. III - Technical Terms and Abbreviations (PDF)
- Section No. IV - General Rules and Regulations Governing Electric Service (PDF)
- Section No. V - Communities Provided with Retail Electric Service (PDF)
- Section No. VI - Rate Schedules
- Section No. VII - Standard Contract and Other Agreement Forms (PDF)
- Section No. VIII - Rules of the Florida Public Service Commission (opens Florida Dept. of State website)
- Section No. IX - Cogeneration
Wholesale Transmission Rates
You can find the Duke Energy Carolinas, Duke Energy Progress and Duke Energy Florida Joint Open Access Transmission Tariff on the Duke FERC Page