- Capacity: 300 megawatts
- Location: Hamilton County, Indiana
- Commercial Date: 1950
The Noblesville Station – once a coal plant – was modernized and reopened in 2003. The facility now operates on steam generated from the hot exhaust of three combustion turbines fueled by natural gas. The turbines are joined to a heat recovery steam generator which captures and converts combustion turbine exhaust heat to energy, making the repowered plant more efficient.