Ohio Electric Residential Low Income Pilot Program
The Ohio Electric Residential Low Income Pilot Program provides whole-house weatherization services to low-income customers in Duke Energy Ohio’s service territory. Services are provided through People Working Cooperatively (PWC). To qualify, you must live within Duke Energy’s Ohio service territory and be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline. Other qualifications may apply. For more information, please contact PWC directly.
You are eligible for the Ohio Electric Residential Low Income Pilot Program if you meet the following requirements:
- You are at or below 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines and are not currently on the Percentage of Income Payment Plan.
|Household Size||Yearly Income|
For units with more than six members, add $8,120 for each member.
Here’s how to sign up
To apply for the Ohio Electric Residential Low-Income Pilot Program:
- Print the application and mail your completed form to:
Duke Energy – EY464
139 East Fourth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
If you are unable to print the application, you can:
- Pick up an application at People Working Cooperatively, 4612 Paddock Road, Cincinnati, OH 45229. Phone: 513.351.7921. Email: email@example.com. Or visit this website http://www.pwchomerepairs.org/
- Write Duke Energy Customer Services Department, P.O. Box 960, Mail Drop 309C, Cincinnati, 45201.
- Call Duke Energy at (800) 544-6900. Persons who have a hearing impairment may call our TDD/TYY toll free number 800.752.6254.