Ohio Residential Low Income Pilot Program
The Ohio Gas Residential Low Income Pilot Program provides assistance to low-income, low-usage, natural gas customers by making lower rates available to eligible customers. The program will accept up to 10,000 participants that meet the eligibility guidelines.
You are eligible for the Ohio Gas Residential Low Income Pilot Program if you meet the following requirements:
- You are a low-usage customer. Low usage is defined as using less than 900 ccf annually. You can look at your monthly bill to determine your usage. It provides a 12-month total.
- You are at or below 175 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines and are not currently on the Percentage of Income Payment Plan.
|Household Size||Yearly Income|
For each additional family member, add $3,960.
Here’s how to sign up
To apply for the Ohio Gas Residential Low-Income Pilot Program:
- Print the application and mail your completed form to:
Duke Energy – EY464
139 East Fourth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
If you are unable to print the application, you can:
- Pick up an application at your local Community Action Agency.
- Write Duke Energy Customer Services Department, P.O. Box 960, Mail Drop 309C, Cincinnati, 45201.
- Call Duke Energy from a toll area at (800) 544-6900. Persons who have a hearing impairment may call our TDD/TYY toll free number (800) 752-6254.