Sustainability. LEED®. ENERGY STAR®. These are but a few of the buzzwords used in today’s conversations about energy efficiency. But what do they mean? And as an industry leader, how can they benefit you and your organization?
Introducing SmartBuilding Advantage®. A new program from Duke Energy that employs a whole building, integrated approach designed to leverage energy usage information, on-site assessments and custom incentives to realize the maximum energy efficiency for your facility. As a proactive leader in energy efficiency initiatives, Duke Energy would like to invite you to become a participant in the SmartBuilding Advantage® program.
Currently, we are realizing significant results in helping our clients improve facility performance and profitability by:
- Capturing building energy usage interval data
- Co-funding on-site assessements
- Identifying and quantifying energy efficiency opportunities
- Assisting in implementation of building system upgrades and operational strategy changes
- Verifying the performance of implemented measures
LEED is a registered trademark of the U.S. Green Building Council. ENERGY STAR is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. SmartBuilding AdvantageŽ is a registered trademark of Duke Energy Corporation or one of its affiliates.