Request for List of Eligible Customers
Upon certification by the PUCO, suppliers may receive a list of eligible customers. Duke Energy offers the list of eligible customers, with updates available quarterly. Once updated, a supplier may not use a list from a prior quarter to contact end-use customers. Suppliers will pay a tariff-based fee for the list of eligible customers.
To receive a compact disc containing the list of eligible customers, please provide the following information to Duke Energy at firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax 513-287-2718, or call 513-287-2322.
- Company name
- Contact person
- PUCO certification number
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Please send me the eligible customer list, indicating that you agree to pay the tariff charge of $150.00.
Information Customer List
Duke Gas Accounts excluded from Gas Supplier Customer Information List:
- Mercantile Customers (Annual usage of 500 MCF or greater)
- Customers with 30-day arrears of $50.00 or more
- Customers who have opted off the Gas Supplier Customer Information List
- Customers on Rates IT
Note: Switched customers are included, but not indicated as such.
Account information included on the Gas Supplier Customer Information List
- Customer Name
- Service Address
- Mailing Address
- Meter Type
- Budget Billing/PIPP Indicator
- Meter Reading Cycle
- Historical Consumption for the past 12 months
- Meter Number
- Revenue Class
- Account Identifier