If you are told to evacuate, itís a good idea to bring the following items to the reception center:
- Two changes of clothing
- Two blankets or a sleeping bag for each person
- Important personal papers
- Toiletries such as soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.
- Personal medications and prescriptions
- Special baby formulas and/or food, and diapers
- Battery operated radio, flashlight and batteries
NOTE: If you are going to a reception center for housing or other assistance, if possible bring an identification card (driverís license, military ID, etc.) showing your address.