Billing & Payment
- Paperless Billing
- Use Duke Energy's free Paperless Billing and Online Payment service to receive, view and pay your bill online. Set up automatic Monthly Payments or make an immediate payment.
- Pay with Credit Card, Debit Card or Electronic Check
- Make an immediate payment online with Western Union Speedpay®. A fee of $1.50 for residential accounts and $12.95 for non-residential accounts applies to each payment.
- Automatic Payment Plan
- Automatically withdraw payment from your bank account.
- Equal Payment Plan
- Enjoy the benefits of predictable monthly payments.
- Combine Billing & Payment Options
- Combine Paperless Billing, Equal Payment Plan and Automatic Monthly Payment to make your monthly payment more convenient.
More Billing & Payment Options
Understanding Your Bill
- Payment Locations
- Pay your Duke Energy bill at convenient locations in more than 70 Carolina cities and towns.
- Reading Your Bill
- Use this interactive page to better understand the bill Duke Energy sends you each month.
- Paying By Mail
- Mail your payments directly to Duke Energy.
- Reading Your Meter
- Learn how to read your electric meter and monitor your electricity usage through the month.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- North Carolina Bill Inserts
- An online view of recent customer bill inserts.
- Electric Rates
- Review Duke Energy Carolinas' electric rates.
- 2013 North Carolina rate case
- Learn more about Duke Energy Carolinas' rate case filing in North Carolina.