What are Energy Assessments?
Use Duke Energy’s Energy Assessments to help you identify ways to improve your facilities energy efficiency and lower your energy costs.
Features & Benefits
Our energy assessments provide you with insight into your energy usage and offers additional benefits:
- Provide energy efficiency information and potential energy reduction recommendations.
- Alert you to benefits available through energy efficiency products and services.
- Allow you to understand the impacts of implementing energy efficiency measures and plan for energy bill variations.
You can participate in three levels of energy assessments:
- Online Assessment: Input your facility data and receive customized information relating to energy efficiency opportunities.
- Phone Assessment: Discuss your facility’s energy usage with a professional engineer and receive a report assessing your energy usage and ways to implement energy-saving ideas. Duke Energy must have access to 12 months of your detailed energy usage data.
- On-site Assessments: An energy professional will visit your facility and investigate energy-saving opportunities. You will receive on-site engineering expertise and a report detailing the findings and potential projects with paybacks.
How to Get Started
Contact your Business Relations Manager or the Business Service Center at BusinessServiceCenter@duke-energy.com.