The Power Quality Department offers several education programs for personnel at your facility:
- Grounding Principles and Practices
- Basic Grounding and Surge Protection
- Understanding Power Quality
- Understanding Power Quality Monitoring Equipment
- Understanding Power System Harmonics
- Power Quality Mitigation Strategies
These programs are typically half-day programs, but can be easily altered to suit your specific needs.
These programs are a must for facility power engineers, network engineers, and maintenance personnel!
Form: Education Info Form
Phone: 800) 428-4337