Kentucky Change Location

Report an Outage

How Can I Report an Outage?

For safety reasons, please telephone us directly to report an outage. We will make every effort to restore service as quickly and safely as possible. Be prepared to provide your address, phone number or account number.

Report Electric Trouble

Call toll-free 1-800-543-5599.

Report Gas Trouble

Call toll-free 1-800-634-4300.

To submit Outdoor Light Outages/Repair requests, report Streetlight Outages or submit a request for Tree Trimming, please use the following links: