What are Energy Assessments?
Duke Energy's Energy Assessments can help you identify ways to lower energy costs by improving your facility's energy efficiency.
Features & Benefits
Our Energy Assessments not only provide you with valuable insight into your energy usage, but also
- supply you with energy efficiency information and potential energy reduction recommendations.
- alert you to benefits available through other energy efficiency products and services, such as Duke Energy's Smart $aver® Incentives.
- allow you to understand the impacts of implementing energy efficiency measures.
You can participate in three levels of Energy Assessments:
- Online Assessment: Input your facility data and receive customized information relating to energy efficiency opportunities.
- Phone Assessment: Discuss your facility’s energy usage with a professional engineer and receive a report assessing your energy usage and ways to implement energy-saving ideas. Duke Energy must have access to 12 months of your detailed energy usage data.
- On-site Assessment: An energy professional will visit your facility and investigate energy-saving opportunities. You will receive on-site engineering expertise and a report detailing the findings and potential projects with paybacks. There is an on-site assessment fee; however, you can recover this expense by taking advantage of Duke Energy’s Smart $aver® Incentives.
How to Get Started
Contact your Account Executive or Customer Account Services at LAMCASOhioKentucky@duke-energy.com.