Kentucky Change Location
Kentucky Business » Outage Information » Report an Outage

Report an Outage

Report Electric Trouble:
You can report electric trouble online or by telephone.
To report electric trouble by phone, call toll-free at 1-800-543-5599.
Do not send an email.

Report Gas Trouble:
For safety reasons, please telephone us directly to report trouble.
Call our Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-800-634-4300.

To submit Outdoor Light Outages/Repair requests, report Streetlight Outages or submit a request for Tree Trimming, please use the following links.