Enrollment Overview Purchase DUK without Extra Fees
The Duke Energy InvestorDirect Choice Plan enables you to purchase shares of the Company's Common Stock without brokerage commissions or service charges. You do not have to be a current shareholder of Duke Energy to participate in the Plan. You can purchase your first shares of Duke Energy Common Stock by making an initial investment of not less than $250 and not more than $100,000.
For your convenience, we offer three ways to enroll in the Duke Energy InvestorDirect Choice Plan:
- Purchase Stock Online
- Enroll online and purchase your initial shares through an automatic bank account draft.
- Download and Mail Enrollment Form
- Download our enrollment form for the Duke Energy InvestorDirect Choice Plan in a few quick steps and mail it to us.
- Request an Enrollment Package by Mail
- Order a Dividend Reinvestment Plan Package to be mailed to you.
For additional information contact Investor Relations.