Smart $aver® Incentive Program
As an Indiana business or school, you have three programs available to help minimize the costs for reducing your facility's energy spend:
- Duke Energy's Smart $aver Prescriptive program
- Duke Energy's Smart $aver Custom Incentive program
- The state sponsored Energizing Indiana Prescriptive program
All three programs provide cash rebates for installing high-efficiency lighting, HVAC, pumps and other qualifying equipment. The use of energy efficient equipment enables your organization to improve its bottom line by reducing energy consumption. And the incentives help lower the costs associated with upgrades.
By taking advantage of these programs you can:
- Help buy down the incremental cost difference between standard and energy efficient equipment.
- Invest in high-efficiency equipment without exceeding annual budgets.
- Contribute to a greener environment by reducing the amount of natural resources needed to keep your business running.
- Defer the need to construct additional electric-generating facilities, thereby keeping regional energy rates low and reducing emissions.
I am a CustomerWant to understand what energy efficient upgrades qualify for rebates from Duke Energy? Need a better grasp of your technology options? Need to find a trade ally or contractor near your facility? Enter
I am Trade AllyWant to stay abreast of changes to incentives? Have questions about equipment eligibility? Want to be added to the Trade Ally directory? Enter