Basic Grounding and Surge Protection
- Single Point Ground
- Electrical Grounding
- Telecom and Cable Grounding
- External Antenna Grounding
- Benefits of Single Point Grounding
- Other Grounding/Bonding Issues
- Surge Protection
- Why do things get damaged?
- What is a surge?
- How do surges cause damage?
- How do surge protectors work?
- What surge protectors CAN do.
- What surge protectors CAN NOT do.
- Types of surge protectors
- UL 1449 Rating
- False Claims
- Resources on the World Wide Web
Example of bonding two separate ground systems together to avoid Ground Potential Difference (GPD), which can destroy components in a television.