Choose State Change Location

Frequently Asked Questions

Show / Hide All

I'm selling or purchasing property. How do I cancel or request a lake-access lease with Duke Energy Progress?

If you have sold or purchased property at Lake Tillery, please contact Duke Energy Progress as soon as possible. Obtaining or canceling a lease with Duke Energy Progress is not part of the real estate closing process. Any credit for the annual lease fee is strictly between the seller and buyer. Duke Energy Progress does not prorate the annual lease fee.

My address has changed. Whom do I contact to update my lake-access lease agreement?

You can contact Duke Energy Progress by phone, by e-mail or in writing with your new address and telephone number. Be sure to include your lease number, which can be found on the lease tag attached to your facility or on the top right-hand corner of your lease or lease invoice.

When is the annual lake access lease rent due?

Payment is due on July 1 of each year and must be received by July 5 in order to avoid a late fee of $15.  Billing statements will be mailed by June 5.

How do I contact Duke Energy Progress Lake or Land Management?

You may contact us by any of the following methods:

Phone: 877.893.0001

E-mail: Lake Management or Land Management


Duke Energy Progress Lake Management or Duke Energy Progress Land Management
P.O. Box 1551 - PEB 3A
Raleigh, NC  27602