Sign up for Resource Storm Volunteer Program (RSVP) Retirees
RSVP is the exclusive tool for the selection and assignment of employees and retirees who are available to participate in each major storm restoration effort.
Many retirees serve in storm roles, and they have proven extremely effective in our response to the community. RSVP offers an incredible experience to see the level of commitment and participation to restore our core service of electricity to our customers. And although it is hard work, RSVP can provide a great opportunity to continue serving Duke Energy Progress and Duke Energy Florida territories, and making a positive impact on our local areas.
Follow the four easy steps listed below to enroll:
- Step 1: Review the storm roles and descriptions (pdf, 21 KB) to determine the best fit for your abilities and skill sets.
- Step 2: Print and fill out all of the information in the RSVP form (pdf, 132 KB).
- Step 3a: Retirees in the Carolinas should mail the form to:
100 E. Davie Street
Raleigh, N.C. 27601
- Step 3b: Retirees in Florida should mail the form to:
299 First Ave. North
St. Petersburg, Fla. 33701
- Step 4: Depending on the storm role you have requested, an employee will follow up with you to provide the appropriate training as needed and will serve as your point of contact for any future storm events and restoration efforts.