Choose State Change Location
Benefits Information

Benefits Information Retirees

Information and Assistance for Retirees

Changes to NC Income Tax Withholding for 2014 (pdf, 12 KB)

If you have questions about pension or health benefits, call the Duke Energy myHR Service Center at 888-465-1300. Call center representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. You will need your date of birth, the last four digits of your Social Security number and a myHR password when you call. First-time callers will be prompted to create a password.

Visit Your Benefits Resources

Your Benefits Resources is our online resource to learn about benefits and to complete certain self-service transactions. You can access the Your Benefits Resources website from anywhere that you have Internet access by visiting