Top of the World Windpower
- The Top of the World Windpower Project is located in Converse County, Wyoming
- The facility generates 200 megawatts of electricity, enough to power approximately 60,000 homes
- The project began commercial operation in October 2010
- The wind farm supplies electricity to PacifiCorp under the terms of a 20-year power purchase agreement
- There are a total of 110 wind turbines that comprise the 17,000-acre project – 44 Siemens turbines and 66 General Electric turbines
- One of the turbine blades at Top of the World was inspected by President Barack Obama during his visit to the Siemens manufacturing facility in Fort Madison, Iowa, in April 2010
- Photographs of the site are available on Flickr.