Happy Jack Windpower
- The Happy Jack Windpower Project is located in Laramie County, Wyoming
- The facility generates 29.4 megawatts of electricity, enough to power approximately 12,000 homes
- The project began commercial operation in September 2008
- The wind farm supplies electricity to Cheyenne Light, Fuel & Power under the terms of a 20-year power purchase agreement
- There are a total of 14 Suzlon wind turbines that comprise the project
- EnerG Magazine published a story about the Happy Jack windpower project. Check out the January/February, 2009 on-line issue for all the details.