Campbell Hill Windpower
- The Campbell Hill Windpower Project is located in Converse County, Wyoming
- The facility generates 99 megawatts of electricity, enough to power approximately 19,800 homes
- The project began commercial operation in December 2009
- The wind farm supplies its electricity to PacifiCorp under the terms of a 20-year power purchase agreement
- There are a total of 66 General Electric wind turbines that comprise the project
- The project site extends over 10,500 acres with a maximum elevation of approximately 5900 feet above sea level.