Diversity & Inclusion
At Duke Energy, we have a long-standing commitment to ensuring a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are also dedicated to attracting and retaining a highly skilled and diverse workforce. This is demonstrated through our partnerships with leading colleges, universities and organizations, including:
- The National Society of Black Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- National Black MBA
- Society for Hispanic Professional Engineers
- North Carolina A&T University
- North Carolina Central University
- Latin American Women's Association
- Human Rights Campaign
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Women in Science and Engineering
- Winston-Salem State University.
We believe that our diversity and inclusion efforts enhance our ability to achieve our business goals: to provide our customers with energy that is affordable, reliable and clean.