Builders and Developers
The services listed in this section apply only to Duke Energy's service territory in North Carolina and South Carolina.
You work hard to build new homes and neighborhoods in our communities. Ordering electric service, checking your job status, getting help and finding the information you need should be easy. You've come to the right place.
- Check Job Status
- Track the status of your service requests through this easy-to-use online tool.
- Energy Star
- Partnering with ENERGY STAR® can help your homeowners save energy and money – and give you a competitive edge.
- Customer Service
- Whenever you have questions or concerns about electric service, we're there to help you find the answers.
- Smart $aver Incentives
- Receive rebates from Duke Energy and help your customers save energy by installing high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation Specs
- Underground Cable Locator
- Conduit Under Roads (pdf, 19 KB)
- Conduit Under Driveways (pdf, 184 KB)
- Right-of-Way Information
- Electric Service Installation Provisions (pdf, 35 KB)
- Provisiones Para la Instalación del Servicio Eléctrico (pdf, 48 KB)
- Service Requirements Manual (pdf, 1.79 MB)
- Subdivision Checklist (pdf, 34 KB)
- Approved Meter Equipment Enclosure List (pdf, 183 KB)
- Transformer Specs
- Padmount Transformer Concrete Foundation Specifications (pdf, 314KB)
- Padmount Transformer Concrete Foundation Specifications (Mecklenburg County Only) (pdf, 275KB)
- Transmission Medium-Power (pdf, 82 KB)
- Padmount Building Clearance Standard (pdf, 32 KB)